TeaVault v.2 & HighTableVault
Audited Teahouse Smart Contracts
HighTableVault: used for accounting
- For depositing a single Asset Token and issuing ShareTokens of an equivalent value
- For Auditors to audit the fund value and other metrics provided by the Fund Manager
- Can only transfer assets into a specified TeaVault v.2
- Calculate and automatically deduct platform usage fees
TeaVault v.2: used for managing assets & interacting with DeFi projects
- Used by Fund Managers to manage their strategies & user funds
- Only support certain whitelisted operations in whitelisted projects, preventing unauthorized access and ensuring platform security
HighTableVault is a smart contract whose main function is accounting.
- 1.Asset Tokens <-> ShareTokens Exchange
HighTableVault facilitates the exchange between tokens. Various calculations are made via the HighTableVault to determine the share (portion) of the fund of each user, based on the ShareTokens that they hold.
Taking the Pseudo Market Neutral LP Strategy as an example, when a user deposits USDC, the corresponding HighTableVault will exchange the USDC tokens for ShareTokens of an equivalent value. When the exchange rate is 1 to 1, for each USDC deposited, users will get back 1 OPTEA token after the locking period. The OPTEA tokens will then fluctuate in value based on the strategy performance. When the user wants to exit the strategy, he/she can use the HighTableVault to exchange back USDC by redeeming OPTEA tokens at the current exchange rate.
2. The Auditor verifies strategy metrics via the HighTableVault
Each round, the Fund Manger provides the Auditor with strategy metrics including the current fund value. The Auditor then verifies this data on-chain and using the HighTableVault, confirm information such as the fund value, lock time, new round start time, and whether the fund (vault) is being closed.
3. Transfer of funds to specified TeaVault v.2
The whitelisted operations only allows the HighTableVault to transfer funds from itself to a specified TeaVault v.2, thus limiting what Fund Managers and potential malicious actors can do. These limitations greatly increase the security of the platform.
4. Fees calculations & management
The HighTableVault also calculates and automatically deducts various platform usage fees to ensure decentralization (no human intervention).
TeaVault v.2 is a new and improved TeaVault smart contract used to manage assets and interact with other DeFi projects. It whitelists all the necessary operations and projects, limiting what the Fund Manager (and other malicious players) can do, and thereby greatly increasing the platform security. For example, Fund Managers cannot withdraw funds to another wallet.
Using the Concentrated LP Strategy as an example, its TeaVault v.2 can currently perform operations on Perpetual Protocol (add & remove liquidity) and access certain bridges to bridge funds between ETH mainnet and Optimism.